Marketing Opportunities And Support Resources
Being familiar with your customer’s farming operation and financial needs gives you an excellent opportunity to introduce the loan and leasing services offered by AGRIfinancial in a comfortable, non-pressured setting.
Several resources are available to help you including:
- A simple “Find Me Savings & Security” worksheet. This form is easy to walk through with a customer, and can help you begin the dialogue about financing. Your customer can provide 7 quick answers and at no obligation, AGRIfinancial will provide them an estimate on financing or refinancing their property. It takes only a minute or two.
- You can also direct customers to our website which is located at www.cgb-afs.com. This resource provides information on our loan and leasing programs, and gives visitors more information about our company.
- Daily rate sheets are available to you by going to the same website. To obtain the rate sheet, click on the “DS Agents” and click on the "Rates" button. The pass code to access the rates is farmrate12.
- A customized rate sheet is available to you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an Excel workbook that can be distributed to you regularly. The first tab of the workbook provides current base AGRIfinancial rates and allows you to input the spread you would like to add. Then, a separate spreadsheet in the workbook displays a list of common products and rates, with your spread and contact information included, that can be given to customers.
- Literature about AGRIfinancial and its services are available to you and can be customized with your name, and with the name of your agency. To obtain brochures or other forms, contact William.email@example.com
- Producer meeting presentations – AGRIfinancial staff members are also available (as schedules allow) to attend your annual producer meetings and present an overview of market and economic conditions, as well as the outlook for interest rates. These programs are always welcomed by producers and provide another way you can add value to your relationship with them.
- Additional copies of this handbook - If you have new agents, or need added copies of this handbook please contact William.firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to provide them to you, but please remember this is a guide for internal use only.
- We also produce an electronic newsletter called “C-Notes” which is emailed to agents monthly. This provides news and updates, stories about fellow agents who’ve found success introducing AFS programs, and tips on products. If you want to be added to this list please contact William.email@example.com
- A paper describing the AGRIfinancial history
- Customer loan information request - a sample letter to customers requesting information to begin the loan-making process
- A One-page flyer to hand out at customer meetings